NON-SOURCE POSTINGS CONSIDERED HARMFUL!

Eric J. Nihill eric at sactoh0.SAC.CA.US
Mon Jan 21 05:55:11 AEST 1991

Cc: src at scuzzy.in-berlin.de

Dear Scuzzy:

In the course of trying to archive comp.sources, it is necessary
currently to write down the article number, as to seperate it
from the trash. Unfortunatly, in writing down the numbers to
save and the numbers to forget, your article number was copied
down incorrectly. That is why you received the letter.
 It is obivious by your emotional response that this caused
you a great deal of emotional stress. I am sorry that you had
to endure this overwhelming burden and needed to express it to
the world.
 I apoligize for putting you through this emotional crisis, and
assure you that I will not subject you to this duress again.
 I will post this letter to alt.sources.d, to let the rest of the
world know that your overly emotional response was justifiable.
I can only hope that this will repair your tarnished image in
the eyes of others and mend the damaged ego.
				Yours truly, Eric
--
     To think that some             |       eric at sactoh0.SAC.CA.US
    people get paid to do           |      ames!pacbell!sactoh0!eric