Read this if you're having trouble unpacking Tcl

Rich Salz rsalz at bbn.com
Thu Jan 3 01:41:38 AEST 1991

In <1991Jan1.000829.24209 at zorch.SF-Bay.ORG> xanthian at zorch.SF-Bay.ORG (Kent Paul Dolan) writes:
> I'm having a great deal of trouble imagining
>the person who sits and reads a source posting of several hundred
>kilobytes _while_ in the form of a news article, and from the news
>reader.

I subscribe to all the source groups I can find (since I have an account
on UUNET I can find a lot :-).  Using RN, I read at least the first full
article of any multi-part posting.

I don't it's all that rare.

The only group I dropped is the damn Amiga group, which posts binary
data in a source group.
	/r$
--
Please send comp.sources.unix-related mail to rsalz at uunet.uu.net.
Use a domain-based address or give alternate paths, or you may lose out.