GNU Emacs: Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster of all editors (part 1 of 121)

Kyle Jones kyle at WENDY-FATE.UU.NET
Sat Mar 9 00:16:43 AEST 1991

Otto J. Makela writes:
 > No you can't.  Why should it be limited for just your
 > convenience ?  Use a kill file if you don't want to see it,
 > but don't (try to) limit other's access...

There are more large and useful things out on the net than we
ever want to consider posting.  Why does this Jargon file deserve
reposting so soon?  And why must it _all_ be reposted?  What's
wrong with diffs?  If it absolutely _must_ be reposted, then
please don't send all seventeen parts in one day, as was done
last time.

All in all, I think some restraint needs to be shown here.