PLEASE post only sources to alt.sources

Rodney Volz rodney at tyrell.gtc.de
Mon Mar 11 07:52:23 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar9.022240.27214 at wolves.uucp> news%wolves at cs.duke.edu (News Administrator @ Wolves) writes:
>In <1991Mar08.144014.28853 at convex.com>
>tchrist at convex.COM (Tom Christiansen) writes:
>>Perhaps the other rude posters to alt.sources of discussions, questions,
>>et cetera ad nauseum, could be so considerate as John was and cancel
>>their inappropriate postings?
>>
>>Perhaps I should post my rn macro that send autowhines at these folks
>>so the whole net could send them ever-so-gentle reminders that they
>>did the wrong thing.

How about RMGROUPing alt.sources and re-MKGROUPing it
right away as a moderated newsgroup? I'd appreciate to
have all source postet in the format common in comp.sources.unix.

Would allow to archive sources automatically, as well.

-Rod
--
                     Rodney Volz - 7000 Stuttgart 1 - FRG
 ============> ...uunet!mcsun!unido!gtc!aragon!tyrell!rodney <=============