lq-text bug... +fix

Liam R. E. Quin lee at sq.sq.com
Fri Mar 22 15:31:53 AEST 1991

The problem I mentioned in an earlier article -- that lqaddfile failed if
one ran it a second time -- seems to be due to having "endian" defined
wrongly in "ozmahash/endian.h" or in "h/endian.h".  (it shouldn't be in
the h directory at all, but is, because of my laziness, sorry).

Enough people have mailed me about this and related problems that I think
that I should automate a check for this...  I was trying not to change the
hash stuff too much (since it wasn't mine!).

Lee

--
Liam R. E. Quin,  lee at sq.com, SoftQuad Inc., Toronto, +1 (416) 963-8337
    `A wrong that cannot be repaired must be transcended'