Oberon-M MSDOS (1/5)

Robert L. Haar CS50 rhaar at albert.cs.gmr.com
Sat Mar 23 03:43:13 AEST 1991

I might be interested in this if I had some idea what it is.
As it stands, the introductory text says that is a self extracting
image that contains a compiler, some examplews and dcoumentation.
What language does it compile?  If the language name is Oberon,
what is it good for and how is it different from the gazillion
existing languages.

It would really help if the poster put in a few unencoded
sentences that described what he/she is posting.

	Bob Haar  InterNet : rhaar at albert.cs.gmr.com
	Computer Science Dept., G.M. Research Laboratories
DISCLAIMER: Unless indicated otherwise, everything in this note is
personal opinion, not an official statement of General Motors Corp.