Xkal update handling

George Ferguson ferguson at cs.rochester.edu
Sat Mar 2 02:18:43 AEST 1991

[I meant to mention this in my previous posting; apologies in advance.]

I just wanted to add that I will be maintaining the latest xkal as I fix
any problems, on cs.rochester.edu. You'll be able to scarf the latest
complete source and/or patches. Please check there before reporting a
bug since it may be fixed already. In fact, there's already one small
patch to get to v1.11.

George
George Ferguson			ARPA: ferguson at cs.rochester.edu
University of Rochester		UUCP: {decvax,rutgers}!rochester!ferguson
Rochester  NY  14627-0226	VOX:  (716) 275-2527