Charging the net...

Ronald S H Khoo ronald at robobar.co.uk
Thu May 2 05:20:28 AEST 1991

mathew <mathew at mantis.co.uk> writes:

> (Haven't you heard of used book stores.)
> Yes, but they generally do not sell books which are in print. Not in the UK,
> anyway.

Not in Cambridge, maybe, but London's got bookstores that sell used books
that are still in print.  A SF paperback, used, is about 1 quid or so
less than new, typically.  I frequent the one in Notting Hill Gate which
is between my home and the Tube station.

> the UK still has the Net Price Agreement

Net Price Agreement has been broken by major bookstores already.
I don't expect it to see out this century.
--
Ronald Khoo <ronald at robobar.co.uk> +44 81 991 1142 (O) +44 71 229 7741 (H)