dang VMS editors (was Re: Looking for decent SysV shell.)

Karim Sharif karim at hp835.mitek.com
Sat May 18 01:19:23 AEST 1991

In article <1991May16.184405.26907 at cbnewse.att.com> Dan_Jacobson at ihlpz.ATT.COM writes:

>sdougiama> I'd have credited these people properly but I haven't got
>sdougiama> the hang of these dang VMS editors yet...  :-)
>
>GNU Emacs on VMS can emulate those dang UNIX editors and vice-versa.

 There is a very good and powerfull editor for VMS, UNIX and DOS
 platforms.  It is called EZ-Editor.  I have been using it for the
 past 2 years and I think it is one of the best editors in the market.
 The fact that it is multisession and multiplatform editor makes it
 very easy to work on different machines with different OS.
 One of the nice featur of it is that it makes #ifdef, #else and #endif!!!
 The name of the company is ISOCOM and their address is;

  ISOCOM Corp.
  P.O.BOX 801825
  Dallas, TX 75380
  (214) 490-8288