Distribution of KA9Q code

Bob Sutterfield bob at tinman.cis.ohio-state.edu
Sat Apr 8 07:55:39 AEST 1989

In article <2571 at splut.UUCP> karn at ka9q.bellcore.com (Phil Karn) vicariously writes:
   For those of you who were asking how to get the KA9Q TCP/IP
   package:
   [...describes the usual woes of trying to distribute a large hunk
   of software through unreliable store-and-forward networks and flaky
   gateways...]

   2. If you cannot get on the Internet, find a friend who *is* on the
   net and get them to fetch the code for you... I strongly encourage
   those with Internet access to make current copies of the code
   available to others, e.g., by public access UUCP...

I have added KA9Q (straight from bellcore.com:pub/ka9q) to the
collection on osu-cis for anonymous UUCP access.  As always, please
write osu-cis!uucp (or uucp at cis.ohio-state.edu) for directions.