uustatus 1.1 dumps core with large screens

Ed Carp erc at unisec.usi.com
Sun Feb 5 00:12:43 AEST 1989

In article <674 at ctisbv.UUCP>, pim at ctisbv.UUCP (Pim Zandbergen) writes:
> It looks like it that uustatus dumps core when it tries to move
> the cursor to row 10, column 20.
> Is it a bug in uustatus, or is my curses(3X) brain-dead?
> This is on an AT&T 3B2/600, UNIX System V release 3.1.1.

No, it dumps core because, in my wanting to get the tailfile() function
working, and make it pseudo-scroll, I defined the screen as being only
24 by 80.  There is an array called "tline" on about line 50 or so
(right before you get to main() ) that's set up as 24 X 80.  Change that
to the maximum number of lines and columns on your screen and it should
work fine.

-Ed