Whatever happened to the Soviet link?

Terry Hull terry at eecea.eece.ksu.edu
Fri Jul 7 01:17:40 AEST 1989

In article <17414 at gryphon.COM> richard at gryphon.COM (Richard Sexton) writes:
>In article <73 at savage.UUCP> zap at savage.UUCP (Zap Savage) writes:
>>See above.
>
>ditto

What are we doing with yet another non-sources thread in alt.sources?
Can't this drivel be taken elsewhere?  Many people archive this group
for the SOURCES it contains.  My ~news/newsgroups file says:

    alt.sources		Alternative source code, unmoderated. Caveat Emptor.

I considered mailing this to the originator of this thread, but I chose
to post so that others would KEEP NON-SOURCE POSTINGS OUT OF HERE!!!!

--
Terry Hull
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Kansas State University