An apology, and a question (about uucp in Germany)

Heikki Suonsivu hsu at kampi.hut.fi
Wed Jul 5 12:15:16 AEST 1989

In article <209 at cat.Fulcrum.BT.CO.UK> igb at fulcrum.bt.co.uk (Ian G Batten) writes:
>RELIABLY, with it getting stopped at short notice, is EXPENSIVE.

However, some people can't afford this reliable service, and would
certainly be happy with less money and lots of stops, cuts, failures.
We have local network which one can join by just paying his own calls.
I would like to know how many networks like there exists in Europe
right now so we could arrange routings? Being a network-freak, I would
be interested to work with this a little bit, as reasonable-priced
news would certainly be worth some time spent.

-
 Heikki Suonsivu @ 2:504/1 2:504/7  Kuutamokatu 5 A 7/02210 Espoo/FINLAND
..!mcvax!santra!kampi!hsu hsu at fingate.BITNET hsu at kampi.hut.fi
voice +358-0-1351300 fax -1351948 v22bis -1351526 Out of space. Spaaaceeee.