Noise level is deafening.. even for alt.

Kent Landfield kent at ssbell.UUCP
Tue Jul 4 05:46:44 AEST 1989

In article <5752 at ingr.com> brooke at ingr.UUCP (Brooke King) writes:
>In article <60 at loria.crin.fr> tombre at weissenburger.crin.fr (Karl Tombre) writes:
>|This discussion has quickly evolved into a discussion about
>|models of society.
>
>So lets take it out of alt.sources and news.admin!

Did I just imagine the creation of alt.sources.d ? Was it just wishful
thinking that the new group would help reduce the discussions in alt.sources ?

My newsgroups file describe this group as:
alt.sources		Alternative source code, unmoderated. Caveat Emptor.
			-Kent+
---
Kent Landfield               UUCP:     kent at ssbell
Sterling Software FSG/IMD    INTERNET: kent at ssbell.uu.net
1404 Ft. Crook Rd. South     Phone:    (402) 291-8300
Bellevue, NE. 68005-2969     FAX:      (402) 291-4362