Help me - please!

Jason Handby jasonh at syma.sussex.ac.uk
Wed Jun 14 07:25:19 AEST 1989

In article <189000002 at stasys>, fkk at stasys.UUCP (Frank Kaefer) writes:

> Hello to everyone readin' this!
>
> I need your help. I have the feelin' that my postings never reach
> systems outside of the Fed.Rep. of Germany. So PLEASE, do send me
> a short reply via news (not mail please - I've got to pay for mail).
> I am not writing this cry for help in alt.test, because alt.test
> seems to be the only group that carries postings to the US.

----------------------8<----------------------------------------------
#! /bin/sh
# This is a shell archive.  Remove anything before this line, then unpack
# it by saving it into a file and typing "sh file".  To overwrite existing
# files, type "sh file -c".  You can also feed this as standard input via
# unshar, or by typing "sh <file", e.g..  If this archive is complete, you
# will see the following message at the end:
#       "End of shell archive."
# Contents:  foo
# Wrapped by jasonh at syma on Tue Jun 13 22:21:28 1989
PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ucb ; export PATH
if test -f 'foo' -a "${1}" != "-c" ; then
  echo shar: Will not clobber existing file \"'foo'\"
else
echo shar: Extracting \"'foo'\" \(117 characters\)
sed "s/^X//" >'foo' <<'END_OF_FILE'
Xecho "Your posting made it to Sussex, England, if that's any use"
Xecho ""
Xecho ""
Xecho "Cheers"
Xecho ""
Xecho "Jason"
END_OF_FILE
if test 117 -ne `wc -c <'foo'`; then
    echo shar: \"'foo'\" unpacked with wrong size!
fi
chmod +x 'foo'
# end of 'foo'
fi
echo shar: End of shell archive.
exit 0

Jason Handby                             |
School of Cognitive and Computing Science| JANET: jasonh at uk.ac.sussex.syma
University of Sussex                     |
England                                  |