Looking for autobauding getty

Daryl McLaurine daryl at zem.uchicago.edu
Mon Jun 12 12:20:47 AEST 1989

In article <226500003 at cdp> mgraham at cdp.UUCP writes:
~
~A few months ago there was code posted to this conference for a program
~that was a public-domain getty wiith autobauding.  I am running Xenix
~(2.2.3) and want to be able to accept 1200/2400 baud inbound calls
~using Hayes compatible modems.  Can someone mail me this code?
~
~Thanks!
~
~- Mark Graham
I, too have need of such a program, please mail me a copy too...
	-Domo,
   ^
   V   Daryl McLaurine, Programmer/Analyst (Consultant)
   |   Contact:
   |       Home:   1-312-677-7980 (Voice M-F 7pm/1am)
   |       Office: Omegan Consultants (Use Home Number 9am-4pm)
   |                 -or-
   |               University of Chicago Mathematics Dept.
   |               daryl@{zaphod or neuro}.UChicago.EDU

All opinions expressed in this article are the views of the poster only,