lload for xenix

Sandford Zelkovitz sandy at conexch.UUCP
Thu Jun 1 07:54:26 AEST 1989

In article <96 at utower.UUCP>, fischer at utower.UUCP (Axel Fischer) writes:
> In article <30067 at conexch.UUCP> sandy at conexch.UUCP (Sandford Zelkovitz) writes:
> >Below, is my ported version of lload.c for Xenix. The original code,
> >by Lars Pensj from Myab Gothenburg, Sweden, was distributed in
> >alt.sources.
>
> Hmmm, I don't think that this one works right.
> First of all on my Xenix system you must exclude the line
> #include <stropts.h>
> I don't have it and I don't need it.
> Furtheron poll.h is in sys/poll.h, that means you must change the line:
> #include <poll.h>
> #include <sys/poll.h>
> What for a Xenix are you using ?
> -Axel

I am running Xenix386 2.3.1 with the 2.3 development system. Yes, I do have
/usr/include/poll.h and /usr/include/stropts.h!!!!! /usr/include/poll.h
just says to include <sys/poll.h> and /usr/include/stropts.h just says
include <sys/stropts.h>. I really don't know why you are missing these files;
however, if I were you, I would call SCO ASAP.

Sandy

Sanford <sandy> Zelkovitz    XBBS    714-898-8634
uunet!zardoz!alphacm!sandy
att!hermix!alphacm!sandy