AAL sources (1 of 8)

Jonathan Amsterdam jba at wheaties.ai.mit.edu
Sun Jun 11 07:27:52 AEST 1989

;;; -*- Mode: LISP; Syntax: Common-lisp; Package: USER; Base: 10 -*-

;;; filename: aal

;;; AAL: The Adventure Authoring Language.  Version 1.0.
;;; Copyright 1988 by Jonathan Amsterdam.  All Rights Reserved.

;;; This is the main file for loading.  Loading this file loads all of AAL, in
;;; the right order.

;;; Notes:

;;; There are several files; in addition to the six files of source code
;;; mentioned below, there is also sample.lisp, which contains a sample
;;; adventure.

;;; The copyright to this code is held by me, which means that if
;;; use it  any purpose other than personal use, you must obtain my
;;; permission.

;;; This implementation of AAL is preliminary and has not been well-tested.
;;; There are probably many bugs.  You are on your own in debugging.  Good
;;; luck!

(load "streams")
(load "initial")
(load "parser")