Help me - please!

big juicy zit alastair at sco.COM
Wed Jun 7 18:38:52 AEST 1989

In article <189000002 at stasys> fkk at stasys.UUCP (Frank Kaefer) writes:

>Hello to everyone readin' this!

Hello  to you too!

>I need your help. I have the feelin' that my postings never reach
>systems outside of the Fed.Rep. of Germany. So PLEASE, do send me
>a short reply via news (not mail please - I've got to pay for mail).

Well, I'm in Santa Cruz, CA, way off on the far edge of this continental plate,
and I can here ya just fine...

>Please help, I'm a bit sad it I can't reach you in the US,
>for I really do like you and your country.

Well, that makes one of us, But whaddya expect from someone from
Santa Cruz?  [-%

>Yours,
>Frank.

and mine!
al.

--
Alastair Sutherland -- alastair at sco.COM
"It is useless for sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism