Help me - please!

z8my at vax5.CIT.CORNELL.EDU z8my at vax5.CIT.CORNELL.EDU
Sat Jun 10 15:27:03 AEST 1989

In article <189000002 at stasys> fkk at stasys.UUCP (Frank Kaefer) writes:

>Hello to everyone readin' this!

Well Hello!

>I need your help. I have the feelin' that my postings never reach
>systems outside of the Fed.Rep. of Germany. So PLEASE, do send me
>a short reply via news (not mail please - I've got to pay for mail).
>I am not writing this cry for help in alt.test, because alt.test
>seems to be the only group that carries postings to the US.

Well we get you here in Ithaca, New York, home of Cornell University.

>Please help, I'm a bit sad it I can't reach you in the US,
>for I really do like you and your country.

It seems, from the other postings in this group, that you were heard
in many parts of the U.S. (and other parts of the world...)

>Yours,
>Frank.

Samuel Paik

Internet:  d65y at vax5.cit.cornell.edu