QRT 1.5

M. Wellner welli at thermob.UUCP
Thu Mar 30 22:33:18 AEST 1989

In article <11332 at s.ms.uky.edu> sean at ms.uky.edu (Sean Casey) writes:

>The files uudecoded, uncompressed, and untarred ok. It only took 4 postings
>instead of 8. There was source code included. It took me about two minutes
>to dearchive everything. Is that a lot of work for a free ray-tracer?

I also untared all arcieves, but I still miss the source of RAY2 for the
Amiga-Users which is discribed in the documentation.
May someone post it, if it isn't to large?

Sincerely,
--
|       |      /\   /\   `        Michael Wellner
|   |   |  /\  \/   \/   |        Kapweg 3
                                  Tel.Nr.: 030/4954026

Nothing's so worse that it can't get worser -
               accept my English.
==
UUCP:   ...!unido!tmpmbx!thermob!welli