renice

Axel Fischer fischer at utower.UUCP
Sun May 7 03:32:12 AEST 1989

Some time ago someone has posted a "renice" program for SCO Xenix 286/386 .

If anyone is using this could you please help me out ?

I have installed renice as 4711 (owner: root) and uxlst as 0755 (owner: root)
When I run renice on a process it doesn't even shows me the correct nice
value of the process.
It shows *always* a priority of -20.
And renice doesn't changes the nice value - it just remains the same.

If someone knows my fault or have a tip *please* send a mail to me.

-Axel
--
Domain: fischer at utower.UUCP
USA:    ...!uunet!pyramid!tmpmbx!utower!fischer