renice

Frank Kaefer fkk at stasys.UUCP
Thu May 25 03:49:00 AEST 1989

> jbayer at ispi.UUCP (Jonathan Bayer) writes ( 7:39 am  May 22, 1989 in stasys:alt.sources):
> }>My name is spelled:  Jonathan Bayer   :-)  (Its in my signature also)
> You're forgiven.

I know this is a source group, but I've just got to write this.

Jonathan, did you know that Bayer is the the German word for someone
who is from Bavaria ? And furthermore Bayer is one of the most
common names here in the southern parts of Germany, so at least
the Bavarians won't mistype you name. I would be interested, how
you pronounce "Bayer". Here we say "bye-ar".

Very Best Wishes to You and all on the net,
Frank.