Should I post FBM graphics package here?

Brandon S. Allbery allbery at ncoast.ORG
Sat May 13 10:00:12 AEST 1989

As quoted from <4935 at pt.cs.cmu.edu> by mlm at nl.cs.cmu.edu (Michael L. Mauldin):
+---------------
| Should I post FBM to alt.sources?  It was submitted to comp.sources.unix
| two months ago, but has not yet appeared.  I'm getting tired of mailing
| copies by hand.  It is packaged as 8 messages of 50k bytes each.  Short
| description follows:
+---------------

This sounds familiar.  Have you checked comp.sources.misc?  It's quite
possible that Rich bounced it to me for some reason... and I've often
thought that he should tell the submitter when he does so (I don't know
whether he does or not).

++Brandon
--
Brandon S. Allbery, moderator of comp.sources.misc	     allbery at ncoast.org
uunet!hal.cwru.edu!ncoast!allbery		    ncoast!allbery at hal.cwru.edu
      Send comp.sources.misc submissions to comp-sources-misc@<backbone>
NCoast Public Access UN*X - (216) 781-6201, 300/1200/2400 baud, login: makeuser