Need a "watching" program

Keith Gabryelski ag at cbmvax.UUCP
Sat May 13 06:08:45 AEST 1989

In article <8923 at csli.Stanford.EDU> rustcat at csli.stanford.edu (Vallury
Prabhakar) writes:
> I was wondering if there is any way of keeping track of any/every body who
> looks around in my home directory?  'twould be nice if this program could
> create and append to a logfile, each time some user chdir-ed to my $HOME.

I'm gonna jump right in with my eyes WIDE open even though I haven't been
keeping track of this thread.

Why not set said directory 0700 and supply at setuid program that will
allow access that directory keeping a log of what is happening?

Pax, Keith
--
This article is freely ditributable under the terms of the GNU License.
Keith Gabryelski                                   ag at cbmvax.commodore.com