missing parts - elvis?

Charles D'Englere cld at kd4nc.UUCP
Tue Aug 28 04:32:34 AEST 1990

I seem to be missing some parts of elvis that drive the terminal operation
of the program. Missing files seem to be the following:
	fgetlr
	isdigit
	tgetent
	tgetflag
	tgetnum
	tgetstr
	tgoto
	tputs

I am trying to compile this under MS-DOS using MSC 5.10. The only function
that I found that is in the MSC libraries is 'isdigit'. Any insight to this
would be appreciated.

Charles L. D'Englere

--
C. D'Englere Consulting          UUCP: {...!gatech,!emory}!kd4nc!cld
  Charles L. D'Englere             Phone: 404+3259074