Stevie (vi clone)

Roy M. Silvernail cybrspc!roy at cs.umn.edu
Fri Aug 24 16:00:53 AEST 1990

jc at mips.COM (J.C. Webber III) writes:

> Awhile back I pulled the sources for stevie version 3.68 off the net
> and today decided to try to build it. It looks like it is missing
> an include file called ascii.h. Does anybody have a copy of it they would be
> willing to email me or maybe post again (if I didn't get it, then probably
> somebody else is missing it also).
>
> thx...jc at mips.COM
ok....
-----------cut off at this here line------------------
/* $Header: /nw/tony/src/stevie/src/RCS/ascii.h,v 1.2 89/03/11 22:42:03 tony Exp $
 *
 * Definitions of various common control characters
 */

#define	NUL	'\0'
#define	BS	'\010'
#define	TAB	'\011'
#define	NL	'\012'
#define	CR	'\015'
#define	ESC	'\033'

#define	CTRL(x)	((x) & 0x1f)

-----------cut off at this here line------------------
Not too imposing, is it? :-)
--
    Roy M. Silvernail   | #include <stdio.h>                 | Does virtual
    now available at:   | main(){                            | reality need