missing parts - elvis?

W Mat Waites mat at emcard.UUCP
Tue Aug 28 23:57:59 AEST 1990

In article <5345 at kd4nc.UUCP> cld at kd4nc.UUCP (Charles D'Englere) writes:
)I seem to be missing some parts of elvis that drive the terminal operation
)of the program. Missing files seem to be the following:
)	fgetlr
)	isdigit
)	tgetent
)	tgetflag
)	tgetnum
)	tgetstr
)	tgoto
)	tputs
)
)I am trying to compile this under MS-DOS using MSC 5.10. The only function
)that I found that is in the MSC libraries is 'isdigit'. Any insight to this
)would be appreciated.
)
)Charles L. D'Englere
)
)C. D'Englere Consulting          UUCP: {...!gatech,!emory}!kd4nc!cld

You need to change the "-D"'s in the makefile. The compile options should
only include -DMSDOS for compiling under MSDOS (at least that worked for
me with Turbo-C). That should take care of tgetent through tputs. I'm not
familiar with fgetlr.

I'll post my Turbo makefile later.

Mat

--
W Mat Waites              |  Unlike most of you, I am not a nut.
{gatech,emory}!emcard!mat |             -H. Simpson