missing Python parts 07 and 19

Bret Young youngb at infonode.ingr.com
Thu Feb 21 04:24:14 AEST 1991

Python parts 07 and 19 didn't seem to make it here. Can someone tell me how I
can get them?

				Bret
*  H. Bret Young                              *   U.S.MAIL -                   *
*  UUCP:   ...!uunet!ingr!b17a!fermat!crack   *   Intergraph Corporation       *
*  INTERNET:   crack at fermat.b17a.ingr.com     *   Mail Stop IW17A2             *
*  Big Brother:  (205) 730-7707               *   Huntsville, AL  35894-0001   *
* Remember:  You might be a Redneck if your mother keeps a spit cup on the     *
*            ironing board.                                                    *
*   ---  Jeff Foxworthy                                                        *