menu(1)

Ronald K. Wright rwright at novavax.UUCP
Thu Jan 3 21:57:04 AEST 1991

pjc at pcbox.UUCP (Paul J. Condie) writes:

> This is part 1 of a multipart archive
> do not concatenate these parts, unpack them in order with /bin/sh
>
>      A Brief Description:
>           Menu(1) is an easy-to-use menu utility that allows users to
>           operate an application system in a user-friendly, menu-
>           driven environment.  Any application software, regardless of
>           source language or operating system process can be executed
>           from menus designed with Menu(1).

I have been unable to compile menu on the AT&T 3B1..although it works
on the 3B2 except for the popup menu which dies with a core dump.
It lacks some definitions such as A_CHARTEXT in the 3B1.

Does anyone know the secret to the above problems...?
I cannot reach pjc at pcbox.uucp.
R. K. Wright MD JD                     | office: rkw at medexam.ftl.fl.us
Chief Medical Examiner, Broward County | nova:   rwright at nova.edu
Associate Professor Pathology          | home:   rkw at love1.ftl.fl.us
University of Miami School of Medicine | fax:    305 765 5193