Need to locate source code for LHARC (or author)

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Mon Mar 25 06:09:51 AEST 1991

In article <5437 at vela.acs.oakland.edu> rdthomps at vela.acs.oakland.edu (Robert D. Thompson) writes:
| People,
|
| 	I need to locate the author of LHARC.
|
| 	If the source code is available I would appreicate
| 	that also.

  The author's name comes up when you run any version of lharc, or look
in the source. It's Yoshi tagawa, and he's on nifty-serve. Nifty-serve,
like the author, is in Japan.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX