WANTED: Pascal to C translator

Dr. David Curtis dcurtis at crc.ac.uk
Wed Mar 6 20:44:56 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar1.124857.28326 at fwi.uva.nl> smagt at fwi.uva.nl (Patrick van der Smagt) writes:
>Hi,
>
>I'm looking for a program that can translate Pascal to C source code,
>pref. running under UNIX (sun4).  Any help would be very much
>appreciated.
>

>						Patrick van der Smagt

There is a public domain program to convert Turbo Pascal to Quick C
which was written by Glockenspiel (apparently sponsored by Microsoft).
It is available from the British public domain software collection
pdsoft at uk.ac.lancs but they don't like to mail stuff abroad. I've never
seen anyone else mention it, so I assume it is not available from many
other archives. How about suggesting to Simtel and Timo Salmi that they
start stocking it?

Dave Curtis

Academic Department of Psychiatry,    Janet:       dc at UK.AC.UCL.SM.PSYCH
Middlesex Hospital,                   Elsewhere:   dc at PSYCH.SM.UCL.AC.UK
Mortimer Street, London W1N 8AA.      EARN/Bitnet: dc%PSYCH.SM.UCL at UKACRL
Tel 071-636 8333 Fax 071-323 1459     Usenet: ...!mcsun!ukc!mrccrc!D.Curtis