alpha perl-cops, part 0

David S. Masterson cimshop!davidm at uunet.UU.NET
Sun May 19 13:06:29 AEST 1991

Dan>   Hello -- this is what everyone has been waiting for, the alpha (!!!)
Dan> release of perl-cops, or p-cops.  This should be functionally equivalent
Dan> to version 1.02 of the normal, or shell/C version of cops, with everything
Dan> rewritten in perl, with the exception of the CRC checking stuff (sorry,
Dan> no one had the guts (insanity) to do it :-)).

etc, etc...

This is, without a doubt, the longest introduction to a source posting that,
after reading it, I still couldn't figure out the purpose of the program it
was referring to.  So, what the h*** is COPS??? (and kuang?)
David Masterson					Consilium, Inc.
(415) 691-6311					640 Clyde Ct.
uunet!cimshop!davidm				Mtn. View, CA  94043