C style

cak cak
Tue Oct 26 23:53:52 AEST 1982

Boy, I've been waiting for that one. I almost submitted it
myself, as a joke, except I was going to do

	if(...)
		{......
		.......}

I seem to recall that about four years ago, the rumour was floating
around that dmr was considering doing away with braces completely,
and have blocks be delimited solely by indentation. This was
almost universally decried because of the easy mistakes that
could be made. You are advocating almost the same thing.

I think it's necessary to see the braces.

What style do I prefer? Aw, come on, I'm smarter than that. I'm
not gonna tell.

Cheers,
chris