statistics

utzoo!decvax!harpo!seismo!hao!menlo70!sytek!gi!arizona!torben utzoo!decvax!harpo!seismo!hao!menlo70!sytek!gi!arizona!torben
Sun Jan 30 19:56:25 AEST 1983

I am in the process collecting and writing some statistical routines in C and
I am trying to find out what is already available before I get too far into
the project.If you know of any available programs I would appreciate it if you
would mail me about it.I am interested in anything like regression,analysis of
variance and discrete data analysis.Thanks.
                                                torben nielsen
                                                university of arizona