C on Cybers

mueller at csu-cs.UUCP mueller at csu-cs.UUCP
Fri Jul 8 07:31:39 AEST 1983

Recently I asked about the availability of C on CDC Cyber machines.
Most responses pointed me to U of Texas, or asked to let them know
if I found out anything.  Here's what I know so far.

The University of Texas Computation Center has produced a version of C
for Cybers.  It runs in three passes requiring 100K, 200K, and 100K
respectively (octal values), so it's appropriate only for large Cybers
that are not very heavily loaded.

The person to contact there is Bill Lee, 512/471-3241.

I'll keep looking for something more useful in our situation.

Rod Oldehoeft
Computer Science Department
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO  80523