Array Initialization & Whitesmith's - (nf)

ucbesvax.turner at ucbcad.UUCP ucbesvax.turner at ucbcad.UUCP
Sun Jul 17 21:12:07 AEST 1983

#R:umcp-cs:-79200:ucbesvax:4800017:000:425
ucbesvax!turner    Jul 16 19:53:00 1983

	As far as I'm concerned, anybody who doesn't have an atrocity
story about a Whitesmiths C compiler just hasn't been around.  I worked
at a place where they ordered a z80 C from Whitesmith's to write some
small, slow board-diagnostic code.  No big deal, right?

	After a while, they just gave up, and went back to what they'd
been using before, which was BASIC and assembler.

	    Michael Turner
	    ucbvax!ucbesvax.turner