Our friends, {} - (nf)

Anonymous at tekcad.UUCP Anonymous at tekcad.UUCP
Wed Jul 27 12:26:20 AEST 1983

#R:umcp-cs:-113000:tekcad:17800001:000:491
tekcad!Anonymous    Jul 26 08:20:00 1983

	I don't know about everyone else, but I use:

		for (;;)
	{
						stmt;
			stmt;
				stmt;
								}

	Really, folks! This topic was run into the ground a few months
ago. I have come to the conclusion that there are PERSONAL, STYLISTIC
factors which cannot be standardized and that if they were standardized
I wouldn't want to use the language. These discussions only generate
excess USENET traffic and solve nothing.
		One man's readability is another man's illegibility,
				Frank Adrian