"Re: Why not a varargs declaration? - (nf)"

Mark Horton mark at cbosgd.UUCP
Tue Nov 15 11:26:01 AEST 1983

/usr/include/varargs.h was there in V7, 32V, 3BSD, 4BSD, 4.1BSD,
4.2BSD, System III, and System V.  It is presumably also present
in almost every V7 and System III port out there.  I think it
probably works almost everywhere, but probably not on Zeus or
systems with certain unusual stack conventions in their C compiler.

The reason most of you have never heard of it is that the manual
page first appeared in 4BSD.  (I wrote it while at Berkeley.)

	Mark Horton