Retraction of question about casts and pointers

jr at fortune.UUCP jr at fortune.UUCP
Sat Nov 19 06:50:48 AEST 1983

Hello again.  I posted an article a few days ago, asking whether using a cast
in an initializer is portable.  In it, I said that my LINT says it's OK.  Well,
I stand corrected.  I reread the LINT documentation, discovered the "-c" option
("complain about casts with questionable portability"), and ran "lint -c"
against my code.  LINT complains.  Oh well.

In the immortal words of Emily Latella, "Never mind."
--
John Rogers - CompuServe: 70140,213 - UUCP: fortune!jr - MCI Mail: jrhpp