C INTERPRETER

Kurt Guntheroth kurt at fluke.UUCP
Fri Aug 3 08:52:57 AEST 1984

<go ahead bug...make my day>
I would like to know how the c interpreter is going to handle #defines
efficiently.  By efficiently i mean without

1.  keeping 2 versions of each source line around and
2.  without having to rescan each line and expand defines on the fly.

I once considered a c interpreter.  It all worked except the preprocessor.
I eventually gave up the plan.  Pascal interpreter?  Sure.  C interpreter?
probably not.
--
Kurt Guntheroth
John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.