Comments on book review

rcd at opus.UUCP rcd at opus.UUCP
Sun May 6 13:59:03 AEST 1984

<>
>If you built a house the way some of you seem to think you should build
>a program, we'd be in trouble. The software sevelopment cycle is more
>that just a textbook approach. It is a reality in the commercial world
>of industrial-strength business software.
If "a house" were no better defined than some of the problems for which we
build software, it wouldn't be built the way it is.  "Building a house" is
not a problem at the state-of-the-art.
--
...Relax...don't worry...have a homebrew.		Dick Dunn
{hao,ucbvax,allegra}!nbires!rcd				(303) 444-5710 x3086