Indian Hill Style Sheet?

anderson at uwvax.ARPA anderson at uwvax.ARPA
Sun May 20 09:51:13 AEST 1984

<>
I had not heard of this before.  Does someone have a copy on-line
they could mail to me (or post to net.sources, if not done before)?

As an aside, I agree with Spencer and Creighton that what some people
think of as matters of "taste" or individual ease are more often cases
of those people not having practiced or seen the "right way", and that
if it not clear which way is right, it is better to follow an existing
standard than to create one's own.

David Anderson (uwvax!anderson)