Murphy's Laws???

Jack Jansen jack at vu44.UUCP
Tue Nov 6 23:54:47 AEST 1984

Well, about the disappearance of the original author of
the Laws: Up to a few years ago I always heard of "The Laws of Klipstein
and Murphy", and, suddenly, Klipstein's name disappeared.
Maybe a solution is that these Laws are in some way sacred,
like the Pyramids.
The Laws and the Pyramids have something in common.
The Laws work, but cannot be proved using our science.
Also, the Pyramids are there, and have some very interesting
properties, which we cannot account for.
Also, as you might now, the people who first made their way into
the Pyramids became very vulnerable to the Laws, which can be
deducted from the fact that a lot of them died in some pretty
weird ways, soon after their discoveries.....

--
	Jack Jansen, {seismo|philabs|decvax}!mcvax!vu44!jack
	or				       ...!vu44!htsa!jack