Proposal for breaking out of multiple loops

Zonker T. Chuqui chuqui at nsc.UUCP
Fri Oct 12 08:55:26 AEST 1984

> The proposed method, assigning a "label" to a block of code and then saying
> "break label;" to break out of that block, is exactly the correct way of
> doing it, in my opinion.  Bliss has such a feature, which I have used,
> and find quite useful.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what the difference between the current 'goto
label' in C and the proposed 'break label' is? Sounds simply like a goto
under another nane to me....
--
>From the Department of Bistromatics:                   Chuq Von Rospach
{cbosgd,decwrl,fortune,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo}!nsc!chuqui  nsc!chuqui at decwrl.ARPA

How about 'reason for living?'