offsets in structures.

Guy Harris guy at rlgvax.UUCP
Fri Oct 19 08:05:34 AEST 1984

> If you want to take issue with the producibility of a 0 pointer
> through arithmetic operations, please do not invent incorrect
> examples and attribute them to me, then shoot them down.  Thanks.

You did not cite any examples; I was postulating the only one I could
think of.  If you think a pointer which must have the same bit pattern
as a null pointer can be produced by any expression other than

	(something *)0

please exhibit it; my reading of K&R shows no such expression.  Thanks.

	Guy Harris
	{seismo,ihnp4,allegra}!rlgvax!guy