Breaking out of several nested loops (& ANSI C)

Lambert Meertens lambert at mcvax.UUCP
Thu Oct 25 14:22:59 AEST 1984

:
I propose the creation of a new newsgroup, "net.lang.c.nestedloopbreak".
The last selector is a bit of a finger twister; better suggestions, anyone?
A major advantage of this newsgroup would be that no-one (unless s/he
desired so) would have to wade through all this stuff of marginal
interest in net.lang.c to get to the really interesting discussion of
how to get out of deeply nested loops. (How did we get in in the first
place? :-)
Another possibility is setting up "mod.lang.c.nestedloopbreak". I am
willing--somewhat reluctantly, since fascism is not exactly
fashionable--to serve as the moderator of such a group.
--

     Lambert Meertens
     ...!{seismo,philabs,decvax}!lambert at mcvax.UUCP