C question

tainter at gumby.UUCP tainter at gumby.UUCP
Mon Apr 22 12:32:40 AEST 1985

> I don't have the original article handy, but it almost looks like someone
> was trying to perform the illegal:
>
> 	function p(var i:integer):integer;
>
> which would be an attempt at declaring a function which returns two values.
> I pray that somewhere there isn't a compiler which would accept that.
> (Ooh, ick!)

Say what?  It is completely legal in Pascal to pass var parameters to a
function!  I PRAY all pascal compilers out there will accept this!!

-Johnathan A. Tainter

-- The views expressed are those of GOD and do not reflect on the author.