Pascal question

Ksiazek sjk at aicchi.UUCP
Wed Apr 24 01:09:07 AEST 1985

The point all us "real" programmers are trying to make is ,
don't go flamming off at the mouth at a really decent language (Pascal)
is you don't know what you are talking about. Net.flame doesn't get forwarded
here does it?

Pascal gives you a choice of either "call-by-name" or "call-by-value".
C forces you to use "call-by-value". Many C programmers try to simulate
call by name using pointers in the argument list. Of course, I personally
would never do (as shown in K & R I think)

#define BEGIN {
#define END }

				Steven Ksiazek
				...!ihnp4!aicchi!sjk