Windows ( Really porting between Mac, Amiga, and ST

Marco Papa papa at uscvax.UUCP
Fri Dec 13 11:59:17 AEST 1985

> >Until someone actually writes those libraries, I don't think one will
> >see a lot of portable code between these machines, except for programs
> >that use a simple command line user interface.

The new issue of AmigaWorld has an ad by Lattice that mentions the "Lattice
MacLibrary with more than sixty C functions for those who feel close to
the Mac".  Has anybody tried this?

Marco Papa
USC - Computer Science Dept.

UUCP:   ...!{decvax,ucbvax,hplabs}!sdcsvax!sdcrdcf!uscvax!papa
        ...!{allegra,trwrb,trwspp,ism780,cithep,oberon}!uscvax!papa
CSNET:  papa at usc-cse.csnet
ARPA:   papa%usc-cse at csnet-relay.arpa